Welcome to the The Trace Apartments Online Application
RENTAL ACCEPTANCE GUIDELINES
APPLICATION PROCESSING FEES:
- Application fees are $50.00 per applicationand $65.00 for married couples.
- All applicants must be eighteen (18) years or older or be a legally emancipated minor to apply for an apartment. All occupants over eighteen (18) are required to complete an application and be a lease holder.
- No cash accepted. We accept personal checks, money orders and/or cashier’s check. We also accept all major credit cards for deposit only, visit our website at www.traceapts.com, convenience fees will apply.
- Application screening includes current and previous employment, rental history, credit check, eviction/skip search and a criminal background check.
- A security deposit reserves an apartment home and is due when applying at The Trace Apartments. Also, a non-refundable Administrative fee ($200.00) per household must be paid in full when submitting your rental application to our leasing office.
- Security deposits will be forfeited in full if cancellation occurs after 72 hours by applicant.
- A maximum of two people in a 1 bdr/1ba unless the third occupant is younger than 24 months.
- A maximum of four people in a 2 bdr /2ba unless the fifth occupant is younger than 24 months.
- A maximum of six people in a 3 bdr /4ba No more than 5 unrelated persons.
- A maximum of seven people in a 4bdr/4ba No more than 5 unrelated persons.
- Guests may not reside in home longer than three (3) days without written consent from management.
- One (1) vehicle per lease signing person and no more than two (3) vehicles per apartment unless a carport is reserved for additional vehicles.
- Household verifiable verifiable gross income must equal or be greater than three (3) times the Market rental rate.
- One (1) year at present job or verifiable former employment or an employment offer letter. Three current pay stubs are required.
- Guarantor lease holders must have verifiable income that equal to five (5) times the Market rental rate.
- If self-employed, most current tax return or bank statements for the previous two (2) months must be presented. Applicants employed on a commission only or base pay plus tips/commissions/bonuses are considered self-employed (if unable to qualify on base income).
- Monthly outstanding debt payments (including rent) should not exceed 50 percent of monthly gross income.
- No outstanding debt to any housing provider and/or utility provider unless proof of payment in full is provided by debtor.
- Bankruptcy history may be acceptable with additional escrow if positive credit is reflected for the most recent 24 months.
- International applicants may present a valid passport and/or other valid government issued identification in lieu of domestic credit history.
- A co-signer will not be acceptable for an applicant(s) with poor credit or eviction.
- Positive rental history for the past twelve (12) months must be verified by your previous landlord. First time renters and Active Military will be considered to be good history, unless credit states otherwise.
- No more than (3) late payments within a 12 month period and no more than 2 NSF payments within a 12 month period will be allowed. Good conduct for the least (6) months is required from previous rental verification.
- No history of Evictions or broken leases without termination fees paid in full.
- No misdemeanors involving fire arms, theft, destruction of property, and/or crimes against a person, or any crime involving a minor in the past 10 years.
- A previous felony does not automatically decline your rental application. Each of them are reviewed and a decision is made by the credit screening company based on severity and length since occurrence.
I hereby authorize and direct any federal, state, or local agency, organization, business or individual to release information that will verify in facts as represented on my application to rent an apartment with HW Associates, LP, d/b/a The Trace Apartments. I further understand that if I am not present, my signature must be notarized on this form and the application. I understand all parties involved must sign all legal documents and all monies due be paid in full to The Trace Apartments prior to releasing keys to the lease premises.
Please use the button below to pay application fees. Thank you.
By clicking the button below to begin the application, you understand and agree that you have read and accept the information above.
Please choose "I Agree" to continue to the application.